Pages

Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Top Ten Books Which Feature Characters Who _______

Top Ten Tuesday is an original weekly event hosted at the Broke and the Bookish.

This week's topic is top ten books which feature characters who ______. I chose who are strong female characters. Of course, these are only my opinion and I know that not all of you will agress with me.

1. Nancy Drew


2.  Matilda



3. Lisbeth from the Millennium trilogy 




4. Hermione Granger



5. Katniss Everdeen from The Hunger Games trilogy


6. Liesel from The Book Thief



7. Celaena from Throne of Glass series


8, 9 and 10. Cinder, Scarlet and Cress from the Lunar Chronicles






10 comments:

  1. I've read most of these books and I agree with you -- very strong heroines. Not all of them are kick-a$$ characters, per se, but they're emotionally tough and not afraid to stand up for what they believe in.

    Happy TTT!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought about doing a list of the really touch, kick ass ones but decided that those like Hermione are strong in a different way and I wanted those on there too. Was harder to make than I thought because there are a lot of strong female characters. Fun week...I liked being able to pick.

      Delete
  2. Great list! I have Harry Potter on my list, too, for the Weasleys; I did mine on books that feature redheads: my TTT. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Redheads....awesome idea! Love that. Off to visit your list...

      Delete
  3. I can't wait to read Cress, but this is a awesome topic. Check out my Top Ten Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cress is great. I can't wait to get to Fairest. I liked being able to pick this week. Fun topic! Off to see what you picked...

      Delete
  4. I did mine on strong female characters as well. I had Hermione and Celeana on mine too. If I'd had more than 10, I definitely agree with Liesel, Katniss and Matilda.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great minds think alike! I loved this week and getting to pick the topic. Hard to narrow it down to just 10.

      Delete
  5. Check out my Top Ten Tuesday:
    https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2015/04/28/top-ten-tuesdays-2/

    ReplyDelete