Pages

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Adding to the Stacks #14



Such a great selection of awesome sounding books have come to me recently. Big thanks to TLC Book Tours and Quirk Books for the new lovelies! I can't wait to get to all these.

Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children (the Graphic Novel) by Ransom Riggs and Art By: Cassandra Jean - Quirk Books for review. Just finished reading this one and loved it. Have been wanting to try a graphic novel so this is a perfect one to start with, I think!


Hollow City (Miss Peregrine's #2) by Ransom Riggs - Quirk Books for review


Ripper by Isabel Allende - TLC blog tour (February)


The Enchanted by Rene Denfeld - TLC blog tour (March)


The Girl Who Came Home by Hazel Gaynor - TLC blog tour (April)


The Lost Art of Keeping Secrets by Eva Rice - purchased at thrift


4 comments:

  1. Def's added some new books to my goodreads.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I REALLY liked Miss Peregrine's but Hollow City is brilliant. Hope you love!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am not quite finished with it but I like it better than the 1st and I read the 1st one in one sitting!

      Delete
  3. I am really looking forward to it. Love the cover!

    ReplyDelete