Pages

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Adding to the Stacks #4

Just a few new ones this week.

FOR REVIEW:

Seven for a Secret by Lyndsay Faye - I didn't realize this was the second in a series. Bummer since I don't have the first one.








PURCHASED:

The Shadow of the Wind by Carlos Ruiz Zafon - I loved this one so much that I sent my copy to my friend Christy. The boys and I traded in books at my favorite book store here in town. I used part of the credit to get another copy of this one and of...







The Angel's Game by Carlos Ruiz Zafon - this was the other one I got with credit. I haven't read this one yet but I want to re-read the first one again before I read this one. They can be read out of order but I just don't want to.







A Prisoner of Birth by Jeffrey Archer - it was cheap and in excellent condition so I got it. Looks good and I've been wanting to get back into mystery, suspense and thrillers like I read back in the day.








Anybody else get any new goodies this past week?

2 comments:

  1. Whee! There's nothing quite like adding to the good ole stacks. Hope you like the Zafon books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need to be stopped! LOL Shadow of the Wind is one of my favorite books ever. Curious to see if I'll enjoy it as much the second time around.

      Delete